- We are experienced Project Managers
who understand Facilities and Plant needs.
- We are independent.
- We focus on what needs to be
- We adapt to your facilities,
plant/mill’s beliefs, culture, existing union agreements, etc.
- We understand your need.
are not simply providing you training but we are willing to work
together to transform your maintenance team to become a world class
that you will get
Ultimately you will save money in
term of equipment ROI, longer life and better performance equipment.
- We are experienced Facilities
Managers from renowned facilities.
- Experienced from accreditation
from JCI and MSQH for health care industries.
- You can focus major attention to
operation/ production/ facilities effort
- Project and maintenance personnel
can be trained and received advice from professional
maintenance crews can improve their skills and knowledge on the
engineering fundamental and trouble shooting rather than reactive
- Developing maintenance system in
line with ISO 9001:2000 system or any other quality standard that will
improve workers productivity and product quality.
- Reduction in tension build up
within the organization during the change process
is to become the leading consultant service provider in South East Asia
in engineering and reliability field. We aspire to develop effective
engineering and maintenance system for our client.
is to help our clients improve their business performance by focusing
on engineering system excellence in both their improvement projects and
- Professionalism in delivering our advise
- Integrity in protecting our
- Passionate to deliver the
best service to clients
provide education, training and implementation (consultant services)
using the following the continuous improvement cycle. We strived to
bring up the standard reliability work to a world class level.
We work as advisors and trainers
depending on the facilities and plant’s needs.
The process improvement approach we use
is outlined below:
plant/facilities awareness through seminars and maintenance audit in preventive
maintenance, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling and more.
- Maintenance audit – to identify gap and create awareness
– usually in the areas of maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling,
preventive maintenance, root cause analysis or spare parts management
- Implement key performance indicators and do maintenance
audit after 1-2 years again.
Apart from the above service we can
also assist in:
- Plant/facilities process improvement/ de-bottlenecking
- Energy efficiency studies
- Safety improvements.
Ir Al-Khairi Mohd Daud
P. Eng, C. Eng, MIEM, MBA
Mobile: +6 019 217 4647
Suite 1208, Level 12, Amcorp Tower
Amcorp Trade Centre,
No. 18, Persiaran Barat,
46050, Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +6 03 7948 5201 Fax: +6 03 7955 6363
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Copyright © 2010-2011 FAQEH MANAGEMENT.
All Rights Reserved.